expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Well I couldn't stay away too long from blogging!! I recently gave it up due to life, not enough time to craft and post and it stressed me out a little knowing I had a blog sitting there not being updated!! LOL So this time around I am going to be way more relaxed and update it when I can and when I can't I am sure anyone will understand! ;)

So I have always enjoyed creating things either crocheting (since my home economics class in 7th grade) or scrapbooking and stamping.  So I will share my creations of both on this blog along with some other ramblings!!

Life is good here I have recently been a little busy crafter making hats for my little ones.  I will share pics later.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment